There are lots of benefits to being a Trinity Club member, here are just a few:
- Open to male, female and corporate membership
- Make valuable business connections
- A central place to work
- A unique, and interesting place to entertain
- Business events
- Social events
- Great reciprocal arrangements around the county
- Fantastic membership deals in selected locations across the city
- Belong to a thriving business community
- Special interest groups
- Rooms for private meetings, board meetings, conferences and events
- Delicious on-site Nurture Café
- Single Joining fee of £20
- Individual members: £25 per month by standing order. Payments for membership due by 1st of each month in advance.
- Retired person’s membership (65+) £15 per month payable as above
- Country Membership (Over 30 miles from the club): £15 per month as above
- Partners membership (cohabiting partners): £10 per month as above
- Small corporate membership (5-9 members): £20 each
- Large corporation membership (10+ members) £15 each
In all cases payments made annually in advance will benefit from a discount of 10%
To join the club email email@example.com or telephone 07831 159800 to request a form which will be sent out by email wherever possible.
Membership will be confirmed in writing via email wherever possible.
The management reserve the right to refuse membership at its discretion.
Following receipt of full payment or standing order form, a membership card will be issued.